family photo

family photo

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Singampally kaburlu

Hi,
This is Suseela, grand daughter of Kutumba Rao and Padmavathi, daughter of Chakradhara rao(the little kid in the lap of Padmavathi in the top row) and Seetha.
My father retired as The Head of Civil Engineering department at S.M.V.M. polytechnic , Tanuku and my mother is a house wife.
I want to share my childhood beautiful memories at my grandparents house(singampally).
ma tata garidhi chala pedda family. They got four daughters and four sons.
Here they are... Amaleswari, Suseela bai,Chakradhara rao, Raja rao, Nagabhushana rao,
Bhujatha, Subhash chandra bose and vara lakshmi.
Unfortunately one of my aunt Suseela bai and one of my uncle Raja rao passed away
at young age. I was born after my aunt passed away, so I got my name after her.
I got one brother Venkata Ramana.

Vesavi selavulalo Singapally velthe aa maja ye veru. Andaru cousins almost oke age 4-5 years difference lo. enta allari chesevallamo roju. pakkane chittadavi(jungle) undedi..
akkadaki eetha kayalu(wild berries) kosam vellevallam.. tata vaddu ane varu..
inasare tata ki kanapadakunda paripoyevallam..
wow.. aa eetha kayalu entha taste ga undevo.. ippatiki naku gurthu..
andaram panchukunevallam eetha kayalu.. (jungle loki vellodhu anna attalu, amma vallu malli ma daggara eetha kayalu tinese vallu)..
eetha kayala chettu ki okkkosari pot kattevallu kallu(kind of wine) kosam..
avi kuda rallu vesi pagala kotte vallam..
abbo inka chala unnai kaburlu, malli rasta..
ee sari ma cousins and brother gurinchi...

bye,bye,
Susi

1 comment:

  1. done a good job Susee... Really, those were the golden days of childhood. keep writing.
    padmasri

    ReplyDelete