family photo

family photo

Sunday, January 9, 2011

On the job

Though it's long time I am not writing any news... let me confirm. I am on the job. Now we all know upto some extent atleast about our grandparents. Profession wise... we had a doctor, a businessman, a govt. employee, a farmer... among  them. Coming to the next  generation we have versatile, talented  people as our uncles. In this generation we saw our aunts also as professionals. They are the first generation of working women in our Yalamanchili family. Jayaprada and  Pavaneswari  are dedicated teachers.  Varalakshmi earlier worked in private sector, now she is with the LIC.  Annapurna worked for sometime  in Hospital Management field.  Vani is an expert in crafts, and she is doing good business with her art. So in that way all four brothers' daughters  proved themselves.  
To write about our uncles ... I need to work. I  have to collect information. Friends... you know ... journalism is not that easy. We have to work hard really : ) so I am gathering. Once I get enough material I write the post.
By the way let me blow my own trumpet for a while. I am the only Journalist in the family. Of course my husband also. Our daughter is also showing some interest in this field. She has already started blogging. You can visit her at  www.fairylandofsuhana.blogspot.com.
I welcome inputs from all of you. Please write to my mail ID.  padmasri.y@gmail.com  or  padmasridayana@yahoo.com

2 comments:

  1. dear padma sorry.mearu antha srama theasukuni blog cheasthuntea meamu eavvaramu help cheayatam leadhu. nijam ga neanu chala shame feal avuthunna. naaku chala rayalani unnadhi kani naaku yeala rayalo thealiyatam leadhu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ammanni akka... there is nothing to feel sorry. writing is not only my profession, it's my passion also. You know that. I am doing this with great interest and liking. Only problem is time. You are providing me lot of information, that's more than enough, and I am thankful to you.

    ReplyDelete